POSITIVE ASPECTS OF DOMICILIARY TREATMENT
- Eliminating the risk of infection due to the treatments applied in hospitals,
- Removing any damages that may be suffered by the patient during transfer,
- Protecting the patient from possible negative effects on the treatment on the way to home,
- Ensuring patient privacy,
- The patient’s psychologically feeling good at home,
- Usage of the patient’s own belongings and hygiene safety,
- Avoiding of negative effects on the patient due to change of place for Alzheimer’s disease and similar illnesses.